Rong Bao Zhai

  • Type:

  • Tel:

    +8610-63035279
  • Per Capita Consumption:

Description

Rong Bao Zhai

Rong Bao Zhai, first opened as Song Zhu Zhai (Pine and Bamboo Studio; Nanzhi Branch) in 1672, has a history of over 300 years. The studio only acquired its present name in 1894 when the “Calligraphy Sets Workshop” was also established, laying a foundation for the development of subsequent woodblock printing business.

Restaurant Pictures
Tourpals' RecommendationsMore
Address : Liulichang West Street, Hepingmenwai Avenue

About us|Contact us|business cooperation

Copyright © 2002-2021 www.visitbeijing.com.cn, All Rights Reserved