Beijing Hunan-native officials built “Hunan Guild Hall” in August, 1887.
Beijing Huguang Guild Hall was first built in 1807, and its grand theatre and Ziwu well are all remains of the original buildings
Located in north road of Liulichang, opened in the 12th of the Republic of China, Hongguang Pavilion was an Antiques and Paintings Store set up by Du Yingkui
Guanyin Temple is situated in Caiyuan Street in Xicheng District.
Anhui Guild Hall was proposed by Li Hanzhang in A.D.1868 Qing Dynasty of Tongzhi times, and supported by the general of Huaijun.
Located in Liulichang, this famous antique street in Beijing sells traditional Chinese literature and various other works.
Rongbaozhai is located just west of Liulichang Street in Beijing.
Qianshi Hutong is to the west side of Beijing Zhubaoshi Street, near the famous commercial area of Dashanlan.
Nanhai Guild Hall was built in 1824, it was originally the house of Dong Wenke（Dong Bangda).
Jingxian Guild Hall was the editorial office of political weekly "Weekly Review" founded in December 1918.