Quanjude was established in 1864 famous forits hung-oven roasting technique which has been passed on for over 100 years.
HuiFeng Tang opened in 1858 in a courtyard house on the Guanyinsi Street of QianmenwaiDashilararea in Beijing.
Qianxiangyi (a Beijing-based silk store), one of the famous “Ba Da Xiang” (eight mercery stores with “Xiang” in their store names) in Beijing and Tianjin.
Qing Yun Lou is one of the earliest high-end restaurants serving Shangdong cuisine in Beijing. Founded in 1820 and located in Yandai bypass.
Majuyuan is a time-honored brand with a long standing reputation. First opened in the 22nd year (1817) during the reign of Emperor Jiaqing in the Qing Dynasty.
Set up in the 50th year (1785) during the reign of Emperor Qianlong in Qing Dynasty, Yi Tiao Long Restaurant, originally named Yi Tiao Long Mutton Restaurant.
BaiKui Laohao Restaurant sitting at No. 88, Longfusi Street is one of the most famous Muslim restaurants in Beijing.
Ting Li Guan, one of the 13 major buildings inside the Summer Palace, established in 1750, has an equally poetic name as yellow orioles’ singing here is more fair-soundingthan Chinese opera.
Established in 1637, Dashunzhai has gone through a rough road in its long history which has spanned over 360 years.
Du Yi Chu is a Shaomai (a type of traditional Chinese dumpling) restaurant, which was named by Emperor Qianlong and inscribed by Guo Moruo.